Monday, September 10, 2012

Yeezy Taught Me: Kim Kardashian Admits Kanye Inspired "Sophisticated" Style

 
 
Yes maam Pam, Kanye West is a magician. He single handily transformed a pretty, perky, commercial *cough cough* basic socialite into a edgy, entrancing, fashion god within a matter of months. As seen on an episode of her reality show "Keeping up with the Kardashians", Kanye upgraded Kim's closet and hired her a stylist. When asked about it Kim said:
 
               "So I introduced my stylist into the mix so we can kind of collaborate on a more sophisticated look on something that I felt kind of reflects my own personality and the changes that I've had in my life,"
 
                    "In regards to all the clothes, I definitely kept all the stash to the side for a couple of months to make sure that I liked the new stylist that he introduced me to," she said. "I put all my stuff in a guest room of mine for two months and once I didn't really feel the need to take anything — I liked evolving, I liked growing up a little bit.
 
Welp, you heard it from the horses mouth.  Shoutout to Kimye...we are starting to like them together. Below are more pics of the evolving star. How you  guys feel about Kim's new look? Let us know.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive